DoToo Web launch
Today we launched DoToo Web. From now on it is possible to share your dotoos with anybody and let people join in without them having the app.
They can view the dotoo and sign up for it over the internet, this makes it very accessible for everybody to join your dotoos.
How does it work?
You can share a dotoo in the following way:
- Make sure you installed at least version 1.1.0 of the iOS app (check for the latest version in the App Store)
- Press the blue sharing icon in the top right corner of the screen when viewing a dotoo.
- You can now choose how you want to share your dotoo, take for example WhatsApp.
Participating in a dotoo when you don’t have the app is now very simple:
- You receive the share link from somebody and open the link.
- You will be brought to the website where you can view all the dotoo’s details and have the option to signup using the green button at the bottom of the screen.
- When pressing the signup button you have the option to log in with an existing account or create a new account. Both options will directly sign you up for this dotoo.
This way you can share your dotoo with everybody you’d like without them needing the app on their phone. This makes it really easy for everybody to join in.
For the best experience we do however advise you to use the app when possible as the web application is still limited.