Add a dotoo to your own agenda
We rolled out 1.1.1. Update DoToo from the App Store.
We added some new features, changed som existing ones and fixed some bugs.
- Add a dotoo to your calendar:
- We’ve made the user list of a dotoo more complete:
- Manage your own calendar items from DoToo:
Go to the App Store to update DoToo.
Any questions? Let us know, DoToo is always there for you.
Version: 1.1.1Build: 47Release date: October 10, 2018
- You can now add dotoos to your own calendar. Tap the download to calendar icon when viewing a dotoo.
- You can now tap your own calendar items when viewing a dotoo to see more information, change your calendar item or delete them. No need to switch to your own calendar app.
- You now have the ability to kick or ban users from your dotoo as an admin.
- The dotoo users list now also shows who’s invited, cancelled, kicked and banned from a dotoo (tap the attendees of a dotoo).
- Prevent Google Maps from jumping to your current location while you searched for a location or are browsing the map.