Passionate iOS and Web developer
DoToo is a young tech startup that will go to market in fall 2018 with it’s innovative online platform. From the first of August 2018 we started hiring our first full-time employees who will help us continue building our product.
In our team you will get a lot of responsibility, freedom and the opportunity to make huge steps in our company. During our first meeting we will go deeper into all this and explain to you in detail what DoToo is about.
At the moment we are looking for a programmer who has both experience with:
- iOS development, we’re using Swift, no Objective-C.
- Web development, we use Vue.js for our web app.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take lead and initiative with one of the founders in developing our iOS and Web app(s).
- Switch quickly between our developed products (develop, verify, improve, go live).
- We’re always open to suggestions.
What we are looking for in you
- You have deep and demonstrable experience with Swift.
- Experienced with git.
- You are venturous and passionate, we are a young startup in the search for employees with the ability to think along with us.
- Experience with other programming languages gives you an edge.
- ‘You are never too old to learn’ mindset.
- Capable to manage yourself in English and preferably Dutch.
What we offer you
- A lot of freedom to fit in your own work together with a lot of responsibility.
- Market standard salary with lunch. Travel expenses will be reimbursed when applicable.
- Remote working is possible every now and them, however we expect you to work in our office most of the time.
- Fully equipped working desk with Macbook or iMac, high-end office chair and desk.
- If you are up for it, the opportunity to make huge steps in our Business, you will be one of our first employees.
- Be part of a young ambitious, passionate and small team.
- Inspiring office inside CIC Rotterdam located in the Groothandelsgebouw (directly next to Central Station). CIC hosts many startups and early stage companies along with everything that comes with it.
- Regular (networking) events.
So do we! Available on short notice? If so, we are already looking forward meeting you. Send your motivational letter, resume and some work examples to Boris Kamp with the button below and we will be in touch soon.
Boris Kamp & Raymond Duijnisveld
|7th of january 2019|