This is DoToo's changelog. Wondering what changed over time or in the latest version? You can find it right here!
- Version: 1.3.8Build: 89Release date: April 8, 2019
- Several bugfixes and improvements
- Version: 1.3.7Build: 88Release date: April 4, 2019
- You can now upload documents to the message boards! Uploading photo’s to the message board was already introduced last week.
- You can now set where to go by default when you launch the app. You can do this from the settings section found in the menu.
- You can now sent your own message board text posts by email. This way you’re sure everybody receives it. Do this by long-pressing a text message.
- Several bugfixes and UI improvements
- Version: 1.3.6Build: 86Release date: March 27, 2019
- Fixed several bugs
- Version: 1.3.5Build: 85Release date: March 23, 2019
- You can now post pictures on a message board. We’re working on video and document support.
- Version: 1.3.4Build: 82Release date: March 14, 2019
- Version: 1.3.3Build: 81Release date: March 8, 2019
- Admins of a dotoo can now send reminders to users who are invited and did not respond. To do this, tap on an invited user from the dotoo’s user list.
- Various bugfixes and user interface improvements
- Version: 1.3.2Build: 80Release date: March 2, 2019
- The invite screen has been rebuild, you can now invite people by email who do not have a DoToo account and use your device’s contacts to simplify this.
- You can manually invite people by entering a name and email address, this way the person who receives the invite can set his attendance right away without creating an account.
- Various bugfixes.
- Version: 1.3.1Build: 77Release date: February 22, 2019
- You can now add favourite user from their profile, this is in preparation of the next big update where they will be of use.
- Version: 1.3.0Build: 76Release date: February 10, 2019
- You can now use an existing dotoo as a template for a new dotoo, press ‘Use for new dotoo’ under the ‘More’ button of a dotoo.
- You can now select which calendars you’d like to use with DoToo. Go to settings -> select calendars.
- A new section ‘Without start date’ is added to my dotoos and groups dotoo feeds for dotoos without a start date.
- New way of adding a dotoo, you can now add a picture and not all information is required upfront anymore.
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
- Version: 1.2.7Build: 74Release date: January 31, 2019
- It is now possible to share groups, tap the share icon in the top right corner when viewing a group.
- Improvements on the group and dotoo messageboards (chat).
- Several bugfixes and UI improvements.