This is DoToo's changelog. Wondering what changed over time or in the latest version? You can find it right here!
- Version: 1.5.0Build: 106Release date: May 15, 2019
- Ever had troubles picking a date with a group of people or making a decisions on something else? With our new poll functionality this struggle is in the past!
- You can now add a personal message to a dotoo invitation, this message is sent in the invitation they receive by email.
- The email you used to invite a person is now shown in the dotoo’s user list.
- Various bugfixes and UI improvements.
- Version: 1.4.0Build: 98Release date: April 26, 2019
- Business accounts! You can now request a business account for your business. You will start seeing business dotoos and groups, they are clearly indicated with a logo and verified icon.
- Pressing the plus button at the bottom of the screen now gives you the option to create a dotoo or a group.
- Several design improvements.
- Several bugs fixed.
- Version: 1.3.9Build: 90Release date: April 9, 2019
- Opening a detail map view (of for example a dotoo) now displays the address by default.
- Fixed a bug that caused a document not to open when tapping it on the messageboard.
- Version: 1.3.8Build: 89Release date: April 8, 2019
- Several bugfixes and improvements
- Version: 1.3.7Build: 88Release date: April 4, 2019
- You can now upload documents to the message boards! Uploading photo’s to the message board was already introduced last week.
- You can now set where to go by default when you launch the app. You can do this from the settings section found in the menu.
- You can now sent your own message board text posts by email. This way you’re sure everybody receives it. Do this by long-pressing a text message.
- Several bugfixes and UI improvements
- Version: 1.3.6Build: 86Release date: March 27, 2019
- Fixed several bugs
- Version: 1.3.5Build: 85Release date: March 23, 2019
- You can now post pictures on a message board. We’re working on video and document support.
- Version: 1.3.4Build: 82Release date: March 14, 2019
- Version: 1.3.3Build: 81Release date: March 8, 2019
- Admins of a dotoo can now send reminders to users who are invited and did not respond. To do this, tap on an invited user from the dotoo’s user list.
- Various bugfixes and user interface improvements
- Version: 1.3.2Build: 80Release date: March 2, 2019
- The invite screen has been rebuild, you can now invite people by email who do not have a DoToo account and use your device’s contacts to simplify this.
- You can manually invite people by entering a name and email address, this way the person who receives the invite can set his attendance right away without creating an account.
- Various bugfixes.